- Undertake manual SEO link building technique
- Responsible in submitting links to web directories, article syndication websites, press release websites, bookmarking sites, blogs, online forums and other related media.
- Submission of PR articles to various sites
- Source and implement high-quality link strategies for clients.
(The ideal applicant will possess strong knowledge of the digital media landscape, personally active on various social media sites & should possess good communication skills)
- The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the client’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Work with the on-site Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns.
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis for regularly scheduled posts
- Create engaging social media content & build Facebook/Instagram likes
- Track key social media analytics on a weekly basis.
- Strong knowledge of the digital media landscape,
- Should be personally active on various social media sites
- Should possess good communication skills